Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII

Not much time to write this post but I'll offer some quick thoughts and predictions, and ultimately my game score.

-Most importantly, the coin toss will be heads.

-Steelers need to put double coverage on Larry Fitzgerald and let Boldin beat them.

-Steelers do not need to blitz a lot, Warner is the best QB in the league against the blitz, and that's by far.

-Blitz Roethlisberger and hit him hard. He gets thrown off his game if he is hit a lot. He is great game manager when asked to be, but not when he is hit a lot. Look at the Eagles game earlier this year, 8 sacks.

My score 27-24 Steelers.
One defensive TD by the Steelers, two offensive and two field goals.
Three Offensive TD's by the Cardinals and one field goal.

I am rooting for the Cardinals for my own sanity here at the University of Pittsburgh.

No comments: